Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Breakdown for Wk 9 Concept Pin-Up



So next week you're required to present 3 (min) concepts around your chosen theme. As the requirement for this project is A3, I would expect as a minimum 3x A3 pages of work.

But what's on the pages?

-Renderings of your concepts, showing them from different angles to build a complete picture of your proposal. As I said in class, hand drawings please. Don't stress about the rendering, just add some interest with markers or other media to make your images interesting and informative.

-Annotation telling everyone how it works

-An introduction to your theme - this might be verbal - you need to tell your audience in 20seconds what you are measuring, and why this would be useful.

The aim of pinning up three concepts is so that we can select one for further work, a decision which will be made by you, your colleagues and me.

Any questions? Post as comments and I'll take a look.

Looking forward to next week, and your sketch posts this week. (Yes Jamie, I really am...)

-Robbie

2 comments:

Student Contributor said...

Hey robbie, just quickly when you say 3 different concepts of the same idea. In my case would that be three different "patience game" concepts or three different ways of measuring patience?

Jonathon

Robbie said...

The game is a good idea, but I suppose there are others. Sorry this is an ambiguous answer, but either would be acceptable. If all are based on the patience game, I'll need a good explanation of why this is the best way to get the inputs.

-Robbie