Thursday, August 28, 2008

Time Management Skills

Hi Everyone

this week Ryan asked me if there were any faculty-specific resources available to help you with planning your time, coping with all that assessment, and staying sane.

THe short answer is that the university has a central approach to this, and as such, there are no faculty-specific resources available at this time.

BUT - the university resources are excellent, so please check out the following page as a starting point.

http://www.monash.edu.au/lls/llonline/study/index.xml

The info is good, and is very appropriate in that it's not all about exams, which is one of the primary differences about studying in a creative discipline.

I really hope this is helpful. Remember that I am here to help you with this sort of thing, so if you have a question, email me, catch me in the corridor, or put a question on the Blog.

Robbie

No comments: