Sunday, August 24, 2008

Hero Shot!

Ahhhhhh, I'm done! Yes I'm a bit late but never the less my model is complete. It turned out alright, still a bit rough, the thing is calculating in foam isn't fun but I gave it a go. Tried to put the model in an environment intended for it's use, that being the outdoors so I just added a background. I messed around with photoshop but i dont really like using it so yerrrrr (would be good to drop a shadow for the model but eh). Ok so I'm going to go now because I'm tired, so sick of: the colours blue, the word foam and the task of sanding. Oh yeah dont use super glue on foam, it burns it away and makes a scary hrrrrshhhh ahhhh noise.

Well goodnight/morning alll

Love Chrissypoo aka Chris

_________________________________________________________________
It's simple! Sell your car for just $40 at CarPoint.com.au
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fsecure%2Dau%2Eimrworldwide%2Ecom%2Fcgi%2Dbin%2Fa%2Fci%5F450304%2Fet%5F2%2Fcg%5F801459%2Fpi%5F1004813%2Fai%5F859641&_t=762955845&_r=tig_OCT07&_m=EXT

2 comments:

Student Contributor said...

HEY chris thanks for your comment.
your model is looking good i like your nice crisp lines and the background looks great!
Have you drawn or stuck on any detail? It might be nice to see some displays or button, maybe even a part line?
good work tho!!

Tim.

Student Contributor said...

Yeah I stuck on a display and buttons but i scaned a piece of foam to make it look realistic to our material then draw the buttons and print a screen with a bit of a gradient on it.

Still need a part line and battery hatch and if the magnets aren't too strong i.e. keep it close all the time and allow it to be open, then I will attach some strip magnets that i bought.

Either than that, pretty much finished! Happy about that!
See you modelmaking and drawing

- Chris