Saturday, August 30, 2008

Project idea

Well i have had a bit of trouble with this project, trying to think of a good brief. I started off with the ideas of measuring awkwardness or stress. Awkwardness was a bit awkward and stress just freaked me out at the amount of work i needed to do. so i was back to square one, when it happend. i jump off my chair and twisted my ankle, (not good you might say.......wrong!!!!). It hit me....... 'pain'. It is something that is so important for proper medical treatment but yet it is so individual and different for everyone. The old "say your pain level out of 10" the doctor tells you could be different for everyone. By measuring pain not only can you treat medical issues properly but it will enable sportsmen to know when the can play or not play, see if you really are throwing a sicky and cant work and a whole host of other wonderful and fantastic ways. In terms of the understanding of how i will measure it i am still working on.

Ryan

No comments: