Saturday, August 30, 2008

"Concentrate! Concentrate! Concentrate! Meditate!" - Xzibit

Hello peeps

So my idea for this assignment is based on concentration. I aim to measure the levels of concentration in a way to warn the consumer to awaken. This application would be most useful during study sessions and thus is more for a youthful design. I aim to use technologies such as those truck driver glasses that measure REM (Rapid Eye Movement not the band) and a vibration/light/vocal system. The glasses will sense the REM and send a signal to the bracelet. The bracelet shows the concentration levels through a set of colours, red the most severe loss of concentration. It would also vibrate, flash colours and send vocal messages to awaken the consumer.

This is my idea so far, need to some research on processors and those truck glasses and apply them to my design but I have provided some sketches for you peoples to have an idea what the hell I'm going on about

Have a good one, go Victory 5-0 baby!

- Chris

_________________________________________________________________
Win a Nokia E51 with mobile Hotmail SMS alerts 
http://www.livelife.ninemsn.com.au/compIntro.aspx?compId=4589

No comments: