Sunday, October 5, 2008

PATIENCE REQUIRED NOW.

Hey guys, after the model discussion in class, I'v mainly been trying to refine my patience game concept and simplify it as much as possible. I've removed the hole on the side of the game dock, where the small ball would come out of (if the user was to ever succeed); just because its unnecessary and I think the ball can just sit in the hole thats under the game block. This means the user will want to keep lifting the block to see if the ball has come through and makes the interface test their patience more. I've taken off the excess radius on my triangular dock, made the edges sharper and the actual dock thinner/smaller in size. I 've also decided to remove the LCD screen and go with an LED display just because its cheaper and can achieve the same thing. Underneath the dock I've decided to have a thin chrome finish base like on an ipod and employed a power connection for lengthy stationary use. Users can now switch between battery power and an external power source. Timer, main game block and corner buttons have all stayed the same.

Thanks guys, sorry bout the late post, forgot there was one this week.
Jonathon

No comments: