Saturday, August 16, 2008

FINAL MODEL??




Hey guys as you can see I'm really enjoying the advantages of my new Mac's built in camera, lol. So um I'm sure everybody has said this, but due to the fact that mario was away last week and i cannot do my model without using a lathe, unfortunately the one i brought in last week could be my final model. I'm not too fussed about that, because the model is pretty spot on in terms of structure, dimensions and ergonomics. It fits my in my hand exactly how I had envisioned. The only thing is I wanted to reposition one of my station preference buttons near the RH speaker. If I can't get another model done in time, then its probably simply a matter of making the radio more aesthetically attractive and shifting one of the buttons. All in all I'm happy with how its turned out. What do you guys think?
Thanks
Jonathon

3 comments:

Student Contributor said...

Looks good...though the photos aren't quite clear...

Student Contributor said...

hey john, yeah you think your in the mac club but really yer not.Your models great! i cant believe you were going to do another one.. i like your idea and the photos are really artistic..hehe. good luck with it.
phoebe .L

Student Contributor said...

Too much Photo Booth I think! Looks good although I wish you posted an image to clearly show your radio.

- Chris