Saturday, September 27, 2008

Soft Model

This is the foam model of my transport Efficiency meter, however this design will be reviewed as it has been criticised for not having a broad enough appeal; as in not appealing to women. This was in no way my intention, i just got a little carried away in the whole GREEN-AID (GRENADE) theme and logo. Looking back i can see how a Grenade is not overly appealing to everyone, i was just making a humorous association between the aim of my product and the juxtaposing nature of a Grenade. I have up until this point put a lot more work into the internals of my product rather than its aesthetics. 
 
-Dom-


Sell your car for just $40 at CarPoint.com.au It's simple!

1 comment:

Student Contributor said...

Very sleak and stylish design Dom! If you are trying to appeal to a female market aswel, you might try some contour lines or detail on the shell of your product, rather than changing the overall shape. I realise you a massive fan of the sharp, straight line... However to make it a more unisex product you might have to curve your style a little :)
Keep up the good work!

-Sarah