Saturday, September 20, 2008

Modello di concentrazione

Buonasera ragazzi!

Il mio modello per il mio topico concentrazione!
Sorry must be the pizza that I have yet to eat getting me influenced here. Anyways this is my model for measuring concentration. Its rough but you get the idea (i hope). It is a bit too big for your hand unless your a gorilla, goes good around your bicep ok and I'm assuming around your ankle it would be too loose. My next model I will try and concentrate on making it from material so it clings around a person much more securely.

ora voglio maniare mia pizza

Ciao raggazze *wink wink*

_________________________________________________________________
Win a Hotmail Go-Kart to race at Bathurst. Enter today!
http://www.livelife.ninemsn.com.au/compIntro.aspx?compId=4602

1 comment:

Student Contributor said...

Model Tip? I forgot/didn't know.

Well I would say use a coarser sand paper to get rid of heaps of foam then use a finer sand paper to get it smooth. It will take you hours to get something thin if you use 1200 grade sandpaper, I have been there!

If your working late at night:
- Eat loads of chocolate
- Listen to trance and really explosive music
- take breaks every hour or so and bust a move in the kitchen whilst getting sugary foods

- Chris