Sunday, September 14, 2008

Concepts Aesthetics

The true value of my Transport efficiency meter lies in creating a product that serves a not only a purpose but will be relevant to society. This concept is looking very much at a simplistic yet functional interface which will meet the requirements for portability and accessibility. The touch screen plays in to the crux of what "green" conscience thinking is all about; "future". I feel like parse technology isn't the image the green revolution is currently projecting and this is justified by the need for the future to become green/sustainable by means of technology itself. The upbeat lines and subtle abstract forms which make the visual aesthetics of the product are thematic as it comes under a marketable title. However I wont throw everything out there at once... by the way I'll be posting a revised TC tomorrow for those who understandably had no idea what I was on about last week...

-Dom-

No comments: