Saturday, August 9, 2008

first design

Here is my design I came up with on Tuesday morning, wish I had more time to develop it but I guess thats what being a professional designer is like; working under tight deadlines. Here are some pictures of my model as well, it turned out a little more developed than the sketches because I found alot of the shapes defined themselves and looked better than the drawing. The power button and speaker are on top and the batteries are inserted from underneath. There will be some buttons to adjust radio station and this unit is designed to sit on a desktop.

Paul


Find out: SEEK Salary Centre Are you paid what you're worth?

2 comments:

Student Contributor said...

Love the shape. Very different to anything else I've seen and I think you should play with simular shapes.

Could produce the real winner.

Andy Wilde

Student Contributor said...

dude that is insane. love the details.
clearly illustrated what your design looks like.
can't imagine how long it would took you to do that ~!

great work ~!
- Beichen