Friday, July 18, 2008

My Civic


Hey everyone,
Sorry to put another car on this blog, but i had to show everyone my ride.
Why is my car cool?? Firstly its a custom colour (both body and rimes) so it is unique. Its got 17 inch bronze rims, which is lowered on king springs. I have put a full body kit on it, which is an origional honda kit, straight from honda. I also recently installed a catback exhaust, and put eye lids on which is not in this picture. Moving onto the interior. I have a panasonic head unit, and the car is decked out with JL speakers, with JL splits at the front and JL 6x9s at the rear, which is powered by a four way JL amp. As seen in the last picture I have two 12 inch pioneer subwoofers, which are 1000w each, and they are powered by a fusion monoblock amp. Well thats basically it. Keep an eye (or an ear) out for me.
Gianni

No comments: