Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Cameron Putter




Okay, not many people would find this cool, but I do and let me tell you, if it wasn't for this exceptionally well-designed piece of equipment, the putting experience could never be as enjoyable. The scotty cameron newport studio style putter combines a sleek, elegant and everlasting design with the finest stainless steels and precision material technology, to give golfers added control and confidence. Unlike the other inferior putters the cameron is fitted with a pure high grade machined insert of German stainless steel into its milled face which provides soft feel and responsive touch. There is not much room for extravagant design, however I beleive that the flowing lines on the putter head and curved neck help to relax the golfer's frame of mind and promote the required flowing stroke.


Jonathon

1 comment:

Student Contributor said...

I like it. The four dots on the back of the blade are distinctive, yet probably not distracting when getting into your stance.

Plus any new advancements that might help me improve my (frankly shocking) putting are always welcome.

Marshall.