Thursday, July 17, 2008

Lamborghini Reventón


its the latest model lamborghini which will cost one million euro so you better get in fast because only 20 were made. The main reason why i picked this car is one because i love cars and two because of its unique shape. The creators took the body of the Murcielago LP640 and re-invented the shape. I love the fact that it (not like many other cars these days) takes a more jagged, angular and more rugged looking approach to the final design rather than creating something that is quite smooth and bubble shaped.

-Adis

4 comments:

Student Contributor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Student Contributor said...

I like this car, i agree it's good because of its modern look and sharp and angular grooves. I've havn't seen many cars like this before, that uses no curves but still looks aerodynamic, sleek and elegant.
Kathryn P.

Student Contributor said...

Lamborghini has always been so unique and edge, I totally love the design of it but sorry I'm not a big fan of this particular. I think it will go even cooler with those bold colors.
Nancy M.

Student Contributor said...

Voted the World’s Most Beautiful Automobile 2007. I agree.