Friday, October 3, 2008

Week 11.5 Post!

Mid semester "break thingi" post…
"Post the changes you are making to the model after the class forum"
I thought we posted this last week… then again I might have done it as a supplement to the model picture that was required. Well the overall shape of the module is here to stay; the sensors will be modified and the extended arms will become flexible. The color will be a mate white (crisp and clean) and that's about it…
OBTW Fantastic stuff Robbie, I never thought that ugly piece of aluminum could turn out so perfect! The helmet and the light look like they were manufactured professionally in one place as a single unit! haaaah ....[DDdroooOOooOOooooooLlllllLLLing]
Chaw
Jeff

1 comment:

Robbie said...

I know, this week the post is kind of the same, but it's a sneaky way for me to see if you've all been working on the models during the week.

Of course, I keep seeing people in the workshop which is very reassuring.

Re the light, you obviously haven't seen the thing up close - it's a little rough around the edges, but functionally, this thing is bright!