Saturday, August 23, 2008

KLiK RADIO


Hey guys here is my hero shot for my unique, stylish and extremely popular KliK portable radio. The name is based on the radio's highly addictive click on/off and digital tuning button situated perfectly for a repetitive clicking action with the thumb. The concept was derived from the pen clicking habit and this shot is modelled on that. Basically the motto is "A habit in disguise", which I thought was suitable because the natural clicking action becomes part of an enjoyable activity (listening to music). Usually clicking your pen can be quite irritating for other people lol. Anyway hope you like the picture, I think it is suitable for the younger audience I am aiming to attract.
Jonathon

3 comments:

Student Contributor said...

did someone say Mac photo booth???? i love that thing, and i seems like it can create some very cool looking hero shots to. nice to see the addition of the hand for scale and just general understanding of the products user interaction.

- Ryan

Student Contributor said...

I assume the comic-book style is intentional? Considering the target audience, I think it works.

And yeah, the sense of scale is nice.

I love the 'highly addictive clicking action'.

-Sunny

Student Contributor said...

Hey I said photo booth! (read last week comments). Yeah ok its cool to give it an awesome abstract appearance aka 'comic book' but *cringes* I just wanna see it normally!

But I'm sure it's great, looks awesome anyways however it is depicted. It's also good to see that you mentioned what audience you are aiming for.

- Chris