Saturday, October 18, 2008

Last post :(

The lovely folks in my model-making class already know how complicated (and large) is the drill that I have to hand in within a week or so… (even Peter mentioned on Monday that he initially insisted on changing the design because of all the complex curves – unfortunately I resisted and went ahead with the original concept but luckily finished on time). To add to all the frustrations and complications of making that model within the given timeframe, I had to make this complex shape as well. Just when I thought every thing is on the right track and under control with both projects, something went horribly wrong last week with the painting of this model and I thought it was destined to be doomed! I had to "re-construct" and "re-paint" most parts of the model within a time span of a week. So here it is, with flexible arms and the rest of the works… Oh and just for fun here is a picture of my 48 piece drill (pic from last week)…
Jeff